Happy New Year everyone! It seemed appropriate to do a quick review of the year that has come and gone, so here it is, along with my most liked pictures on Instagram in 2017. I do love that my beautiful boy Gustav is right in the middle of it!
2017 was the year I
- Decided to cut my hear short.
- Signed up for Veganuary and after that started eating vegan food on a permanent basis.
- Said goodbye to my old car and bought a new, more grown-up one! (It´s still yellowish though…)
- Took a long hard look at was I was spending my money on and started buying more ethical, fair trade clothes and stopped shopping at H&M (my former go to shop)
- Decided that I wanted to do something about what yarn I was knitting with, and are currently in the progress of swapping most of my current yarn for more ethical fibre.
- Started podcasting again!
Next year I will keep working on all of the above (but I don´t need another car…). And I want to read more books. Thomas and I have decided that we should have a library date every month, so that is on tomorrow! I´m also (yet again), trying to keep this blog a bit more updated, so we´ll see how that goes…
“You can find magic
wherever you look.
Sit back and relax,
all you need is a book.”